Skip to main content

Focus & Grounding Stones

I haven't been writing as much as I usually do the last couple months. At first I thought maybe it was just Mercury going retrograde and then that passed and then I thought wow, maybe I have writers block! I don't think thats it, as much as I have been sooooo attracted to these high energy stones. Stuff like scolecite, optical calcite and even this amazing clear obsidian stone that I found.. (I know for me that's a weird one) I have been carrying them around with me and sleeping with them, no wonder I am so flighty lately, I need some earthy energy!

Anyhow, I think I figured it all out.... It wasn't an outside influence over me, but rather these high energy stones helping me (who needs no help at this anyhow) live in my head even more. I really truly love the higher thinking and awareness of it all, it really helps me sort out things, but for writing purposes and focusing it isn't very productive!

So for today's blog I will be describing some of the stones that I love to help me through this weird transit of my life that I have been going through and help me get my feet back on the ground (as well as becoming more organized again!)

For starters one of my all time favorite stones that I use to help keep me grounded and feet firmly embedded into the surface of the earth is black tourmaline. Now I have heard someone tell me that they did NOT like black tourmaline, so this may be something you have to play with, but I personally LOVE it. I used to wear something black tourmaline CONSTANTLY, and now that I think about it, duh, the last couple months I haven't... I think that should tell me something as well as how floaty I have been.

Other really good stones to help you remain grounded, if black tourmaline isn't for you, are, snowflake obsidian and melanite which is a type of garnet, but its black (good stuff there) Snowflake Obsidian is great at bringing an earthy peaceful energy around, and melanite helps you be "real" to yourself and others, in that it helps you ground and then face stuff. Sometimes we can get grounded but not want to work on our stuff, just focus on the negatives instead of the positives.. Well melanite helps one to face that stuff in a grounded-healing sort of way!
I wouldn't suggest that you use just plain black obsidian (and of course this is my opinion), but to me black obsidian feels "too" earthy, if there is such a thing. It almost brings me down too much, just to a state of being boring-ish. Being the very airy person I typically am anyhow, this is something that makes me just feel too blah.. Of course others may have a different opinion on black obsidian, this is just mine.

Also, since my focus has been a little off, not only does that correlate to being ungrounded and having to do with being in love with the higher energy stones, it means I have too much floaty energy around me right now... So what I want to do is put to use some of that "over" energy and focus into an area for myself. The best stone for me to do this is fluorite. It is a great stone to have with you when you need your attention on something. For me, my attention is usually a computer, and well, fluorite also helps eliminate the EMF that comes from computers, so its specifically good for that! Which leads me to remembering to bathe my stones in the moonlight tonight!

I do have to be somewhat careful with fluorite, as not to actually sleep with it on me (I have lots of fluorite in my jewelery) because it gives me weird and vivid dreams. When I am writing or focused in an area, fluorite is the one to help me stay on task, but when I am asleep its too much for me. It is actually one of my biggest sellers in the store too. I think probably because of its beauty but I also think intuitively people know what they need and radiated towards that! (except me with the scolecite LOL)

So,,,,, I wonder, what are other peoples stones to use to focus and ground? I would love to hear....

With feet firmly planted on the ground and in some focused-lunar-eclipse-energy.... Starlene

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is a great site you have! I'm diggin the info. The best way I know to ground yourself is by walking outside barefooted for awhile. Focus on the feel of the ground, merge back with the earth, stomp your feet, jump and down a bit, ya know, re-establish your connection with the physical...

Popular posts from this blog

Ethereal Crystals - Distant Attunement

As with Reiki, the attunement to Ethereal Crystals works much the same way, but with crystal energy! I've written an article on my website about Ethereal Crystals Attunement, which you can find below.  You can purchase the attunement on my website if you are interested.  It's so awesome how crystals and rocks keep finding their way into my life in so many different ways! Namaste , Starlene   Remote Attunement with Ethereal Crystals The Ethereal Crystals Distant Attunement will teach you how to give powerful crystal healings without using actual crystals. You can access the energy of a crystal through attunements. It takes three sessions to complete all nine attunements. The attunement offer also comes with a PDF manual about the properties of Ethereal Crystal gemstones, ways to use them and their metaphysical healing properties. The manual explains how to "place" crystals "in" the person you want to heal, and other uses where the energy of the crystal is ne

XL Titanium Aura Quartz Geode – Reiki Blessed Crystal Gemstone

XL Titanium Aura Quartz Geode – Reiki Blessed Crystal Gemstone ★ This beautiful Titanium Aura Quartz Geode , has some of the most amazing gold colors to it! I bless it with Reiki energy too, so it will feel really lovely wherever you have it sitting! This beautiful geode is a perfect conduit for positive, vibrant energy, so if you are in need of some of that — then maybe this is the crystal for you! Be sure to click the link below to read the metaphysical healing properties of this gemstone that I have written . The geode is 2  inches from top to bottom, it is about 1 & 3/4  inch wide and 1 inch thick, this weighs 1.3 ounces. I know ----- breathtaking!!! Please check it out on my shop... I have a few of these in different colors, but they are going quick!  Starlene Breiter PAC, RMT Find some more information on Titanium Aura on my website! Go Here

Metaphysical Healing Properties of Malachite

Metaphysical healing properties of Malachite Malachite is a powerful stone for warding off negative energies and protection against them. Malachite was named after “mallow” which is Greek for a green herbaceous plant.  This stone is helpful to strengthen our ability in taking action on our thoughts and desires.  Having malachite around you can diminish the negative energy where it is placed.   Malachite is strongly connected to the heart chakra radiating a healthy energy pattern for the heart.  Malachite's metaphysical healing properties can help with healing the heart chakra.   You can place it near the heart chakra, to promote inner strength, confidence and willpower to go after your own heart's desire. This is an amazing gemstone to assist in  releasing any negative attachments. After you release anything that doesn't below to you, malachite promotes the space for positive energy to flow.  The power in malachite makes it a perfect stone for someone leading a gro