Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Metaphysical Healing Properties of Malachite


Metaphysical healing properties of Malachite

Malachite is a powerful stone for warding off negative energies and protection against them. Malachite was named after “mallow” which is Greek for a green herbaceous plant. This stone is helpful to strengthen our ability in taking action on our thoughts and desires. Malachite is strongly connected to the heart chakra radiating a healthy energy pattern for the heart. It's my feeling that malachite diminishes the negative energy around you, replacing it with healing heart energy – which allows you to have the strength, confidence and willpower to go after your own heart's desire.

Because of malachite powerful energy to release the negative, replacing it with positive energy, I feel that malachite is a wonderful tool for someone that is leading a group of light workers. It helps one to feel confident in their at in this release the ego base motivations, and stay true to the integrity of one's direction. Whenever I feel myself feeling unsure, I will meditate with my malachite to gain my inner strength again.

Malachite is a powerful tool that should not be taken lightly, if you are ready to work on yourself than malachite can be very helpful in facilitating that process. If you're not ready to face and reveal things within yourself, then maybe it's best for you to leave malachite until you are ready. If you're not sure if you're ready or not, hold onto a piece of malachite in meditation and ask your higher self to guide you in that process.

Malachite should be cleansed often, which can be as simple as washing it under with running water or leaving it in the moonlight for a night. Because malachite absorbs negative energy. You should do this often, especially if working with the malachite often.

Malachite is very grounding and is a wonderful stone for helping with manifesting your desires. It can help you to burn through the fog of emotional confusion and find the strength within yourself. I love to use malachite in conjunction with appetite to tap into my creative ideas, organize my ideas, and put them into action!

Malachite is connected to the astrological sun sign of Scorpio and Capricorn.

~Starlene Brieter RMT
Rocks And Reiki, Inc. (copyright - all rights reserved)

Visit my website for malachite items....

No comments:

Some Crystals for Sale in my Store


Welcome to my blog about crystals, rocks and how to use them. This is a place that you can get tips, tricks and ideas about how to use your crystals as well as what they mean in your life. I am always looking to expand my own knowlege of crystals and learn from them and this blog is all about that!

So Enjoy and thanks for taking a peek!

And be sure to visit my online "rock" shop! www.RocksAndReiki.com
Namaste, Starlene